A new opportunity has arisen for the right individual to join the Linkage team as a Data Protection / Management Information (MI) Officer.
You will be responsible for:
Data Protection: Advice and support with respect to privacy and data protection /information security matters whilst coordinating data privacy issues across the Trusts operations.
Management Information (MI): Analysis, co-ordination, and dissemination of Corporate Management Information including creation of regular MI reports and ensure the timely and accurate delivery to key stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you will have exceptional Microsoft Application Suite skills, (particularly Excel/Access) and be very numerate, analytical with good attention to detail. You will ideally have knowledge of the legislation that affects Information Security – (Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act and General Data Protection Regulation) and have experience of working within a similar role that included risk analysis, information security principles and practice.
We can offer you:
• 6 weeks annual leave (inclusive of bank and public holidays) (rising incrementally to 8 weeks with length of service)
• Full induction programme
• Ongoing training and development
• Company pension scheme
• Company health and wellbeing benefits package, including health cashback scheme, sick pay insurance, employee assistance helpline and online discounts
• Group life assurance (with a defined benefit of 5x salary)
• Long Service Bonus every 5 years
• Introduction Bonus if you ‘Recommend a Friend’ to work for us
For an informal discussion or for more information about this post please contact email@example.com
Vacancy No: HR066
Position: Management Information (MI) / Data Protection Officer
Grade & Salary: Grade 8, £20791 – £22492 per annum
Hours: Full time, 36.25 hours per week
Closing Date: Thursday 27th April 2017