Looking for job opportunities with Linkage? Please follow this link.
Who we are and what we do
Linkage has been established for over 30 years, successfully supporting learning disabled people into greater independence. Part of that independence is identifying and securing paid employment opportunities.
Linkage’s vision is to enable people with learning difficulties and disabilities to move into paid employment. Our dedicated employment services team works with employers to provide the support needed to make working with our clients a success. We pride ourselves on offering a high-quality service and a person-centred approach.
As part of our employment service we provide:
- accredited work-related employment packages;
- information, advice and guidance;
- benefits guidance;
- support within the workplace;
- 1 to 1 employee support;
- training for employers on specific and general issues relating to learning difficulties and disabilities;
- a designated contact from Linkage’s Employment Services Team.
We currently work with almost 150 employers and have developed other partnerships that support the work we do.
Contact us: 01790 755068