As one of our established team is shortly going on maternity leave, an opportunity has become available to join our team as a Deputy Care Manager on a temporary basis.
The successful candidate will work a shift system, incorporating both daytime and nighttime hours, supporting the Registered Care Manager with the organisation and day to day running of the home. Responsible for our clients’ daily care and living needs, and associated administration systems, the post holder will also have line management responsibility for designated Support Workers. Previous work and / or experience of adults with learning difficulties is essential, and applicants should hold a minimum qualification of Level 2 in Care or equivalent.
We can offer you:
• 6 weeks annual leave (inclusive of bank and public holidays) (rising incrementally to 8 weeks with length of service)
• Full induction programme
• Ongoing training and development (including qualifications in Health and Social Care)
• Opportunities for progression
• Company pension scheme
• Company health and wellbeing benefits package, including health cashback scheme, sick pay insurance, employee assistance helpline and online discounts
• Group life assurance (with a defined benefit of 5x salary)
• Long Service Bonus every 5 years
• Introduction Bonus if you ‘Recommend a Friend’ to work for us
• Free DBS check
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Jane Manning on 01507 463833 or 01507 463225.
Vacancy No: RC012
Position: Deputy Care Manager (temporary to cover maternity leave)
Grade & Salary: Grade 5, £18,477 – £20,005 per annum
Hours: Full time, 43.75 hours per week average
Closing Date: Wednesday 22nd March 2017