Are you a caring person, who has a passion for helping people?
We are looking for people like you to work with our clients, who have a range of learning and other disabilities. You will be providing personal care, and supporting our clients to take part in a wide range of activities, including domestic tasks, shopping trips, leisure activities and social occasions.
We have full time and part time roles available on permanent and temporary contracts, predominantly covering 5pm – 10pm weeknight shifts as well as weekend hours.
Can you show us how you would treat our clients with the dignity and respect they have a right to expect?
We can offer you:
• 6 weeks annual leave (inclusive of bank and public holidays) (rising incrementally to 8 weeks with length of service)
• Full induction programme
• Ongoing training and development (including qualifications in Health and Social Care)
• Opportunities for progression
• Company pension scheme
• Company health and wellbeing benefits package, including health cashback scheme, sick pay insurance, employee assistance helpline and online discounts
• Group life assurance (with a defined benefit of 5x salary)
• Long Service Bonus every 5 years
• Introduction Bonus if you ‘Recommend a Friend’ to work for us
• Free DBS check
If you would like to talk to us about these opportunities, please contact Julie White on 01754 890521 or via email to Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy No: SWSPIL17
Position: Support Worker
Grade: Grade 3, £7.58 per hour
Hours: Various hours available
Closing Date: Wednesday 3rd May 2017