Are you a caring person, who has a passion for helping people?
We are looking for people like you to work with our clients, who have a range of learning and other disabilities. You will be providing personal care, and supporting our clients to take part in a wide range of activities, including domestic tasks, shopping trips, leisure activities and social occasions.
We have a part time role available, covering various shifts.
Can you show us how you would treat our clients with the dignity and respect they have a right to expect?
We can offer you:
• 6 weeks annual leave (inclusive of bank and public holidays) (rising incrementally to 8 weeks with length of service)
• Full induction programme
• Ongoing training and development (including qualifications in Health and Social Care)
• Opportunities for progression
• Company pension scheme
• Company health and wellbeing benefits package, including health cashback scheme, sick pay insurance, employee assistance helpline and online discounts
• Group life assurance (with a defined benefit of 5x salary)
• Long Service Bonus every 5 years
• Introduction Bonus if you ‘Recommend a Friend’ to work for us
• Free DBS check
If you would like to talk to us about these opportunities, please contact Samantha Bell on 01790 755504.
Vacancy No: RC259
Position: Support Worker
Location: Toynton All Saints, Spilsby, Lincolnshire
Grade & Salary: Grade 3, £9683 per annum
Hours: Part time, 24.5 hours per week average
Closing Date: Tuesday 2nd May 2017