Are you passionate about empowering, and caring for, adults with disabilities?
We are looking for people who can demonstrate compassion and empathy in their approach to work with our clients, who have a range of learning and other disabilities. You will be providing personal care, and supporting our clients to take part in a wide range of activities, including domestic tasks, shopping trips, leisure activities and social occasions.
Can you show us how you would treat our clients with the dignity and respect they have a right to expect?
We can offer you:
• 6 weeks annual leave (inclusive of bank and public holidays) (rising incrementally to 8 weeks with length of service)
• Full induction programme
• Ongoing training and development (including qualifications in Health and Social Care)
• Opportunities for progression
• Company pension scheme
• Company health and wellbeing benefits package, including health cashback scheme, sick pay insurance, employee assistance helpline and online discounts
• Group life assurance (with a defined benefit of 5x salary)
• Long Service Bonus every 5 years
• Introduction Bonus if you ‘Recommend a Friend’ to work for us
• Paid travel time between clients
• Mileage allowance of 35p per mile between clients
• Free DBS check
If you would like to talk to us about these opportunities, please contact our Community Support Managers on 01507 478482 or 01507 479908.
Vacancy No: CSMAB
Position: Community Support Workers
Salary: Starting rate £7.58 per hour
Hours: Various part time hours available
Closing Date: Wednesday 22nd March 2017