Linkage has developed a Business Continuity Policy and Plan to develop the Trust’s resilience to unplanned events and emergencies.
We have identified the main functions which we feel are critical to the delivery of our Education, Care, Employment and support services.
- Delivering high quality education, care, supported living, community support, short breaks and employment services to meet the needs of clients and their families and our legal / regulatory obligations.
- Keeping clients, students, staff and stakeholders safe.
- Providing safe, well-maintained and supportive accommodation and environments that promote health, wellbeing, independence and achievement.
- Providing effective leadership, management and staffing sufficient to need.
- Maintaining effective communication and information flows.
- Providing / maintaining service or supplies (fuel, food, utilities and health prescriptions), money, equipment and vehicles sufficient to need.
When analysing the potential for unexpected events and crises which could impact on our services, we look at the likelihood and the consequences.
To help us do this, we have adopted a risk alert status across the Trust which is similar to the system currently used by the national Meteorological Office.